“Try this delicious and easy to made mukhwas kulfi”
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk- 14 oz
1 can Evaporated Milk – 12 oz
1 tablespoon Mukhwas After meal Mouth Freshener -benaras paan 1 tablespoon Gulkand Rose Petals Jam
1 tablespoon Fennel seeds coarsely ground
1 tablespoon Rose Water
1/4 cup Cashews, Pistachios or Almonds coarsely ground ( option-al)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk,Evaporated Milk and Mukhwasand Gulkand. Using an electric hand blender (or by hand), mix all ingredients together.
2. Add in Rose water, fennel seeds and nuts. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture into small Dixie style plastic cups or Popsicle Molds. .Every time you fill the cup, stir the mixture with ladle. This will ensure every cup/ mold gets the coarsely ground mixture that tends to settle on the bottom.
4. Cover cups with foil and insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center. Alternatively, you can freeze it in 8×8 Freezer safe glass container. Once frozen, you can cut it into squares and serve on the dessert plates.
5. Freeze Kulfi for at least 4-6 hours,preferably overnight. Garnish with dried rose petals and serve cold.