1 and 1/4 cups desiccated coconut
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 tsp beetroot juice
7 nos pistachios
a pinch cardamom powder
1/4 tsp rose essence
- To a pan – add desiccated coconut,add condensed milk along with beetroot juice
2. Mix well and cook in low flame. Keep mixing until well blended
3. Once it comes together, add ghee and keep cooking until it comes together
4. Cook for a minute then switch off. Once warm enough to handle,knead it once.
5. Grease the mold with ghee, close it. Pinch a small portion of the dough push it from bottom. Press up wards so that it goes till top.
8. Flatten the bottom, Gently open and remove the modaks.
9. Repeat to finish, set aside .Crush pistachios roughly.
10. Roll over the modaks on it. Serve!
11. Serve these delicious rose modaks