Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur offers a full-time two-year MBA (Analytics) program. The aims of the course are to prepare future managers and leaders who will promote the new technology and data-dominated era. The institute is ranked 33rd by NIRF 2020 under the Management category. IIM Kashipur also offers an average salary of 13.8 LPA INR. The MBA in Analytics is a new age programme for students, check all the details below.
IIM Kashipur – MBA in Analytics
The MBA (Analytics) at IIM Kashipur is a two-year full-time programme which focuses on training students to become new-age managers so that they can handle the complicated data-centric business world. The total tuition fees for the 2 years MBA program is 15.4 Lakhs INR at Indian Institute of Management – Kashipur. The programme objectives are:
- To ensure a comprehensive environment for learning to students and fulfil the demands of the data-centric business world.
- The course focuses on the principles of various forms of analytics, i.e. descriptive, predictive and prescriptive. This will help students to make decisions in a practical business environment.
- To enhance communication skills and public speaking skills. Policymakers.
IIM Kashipur: Eligibility criteria for MBA (Analytics)
Candidates must possess the following degree for admission in MBA (Analytics) programme at IIM Kashipur:
- A Bachelor’s degree (full-time) in any discipline or an equivalent academic degree (10+2+3), with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA( for general). For NC-OBC 47% marks and, for SC/ST/DAP 45% marks is required.
- Candidates need to qualify the exam with the score: CAT, GMAT / GRE.
IIM Kashipur: Application fees
- 1000 for General Candidates
- 500 for NC-OBC / SC / ST / EWS / DAP Candidates
Payment of the Application fee should be made through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
IIM Kashipur: Application process and Selection procedure
Admission will occur through the following stages at IIM Kashipur
- Candidates need to apply online with all the documents required and the application fee on or before the last date.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will occur on the basis of their Qualifying Exam Score (CAT-2019/ GMAT/ GRE), educational degree (Marks obtained in X, XII and Graduation Degree), working experience, discipline diversity, and gender diversity.
- Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the shortlisted score and personal interview score.
Category-wise cut-off scores of candidates selected for Personal Interviews
- General – 44.00
- NC-OBC: 38.50
- SC: 25.00
- ST – All eligible and shortlisted candidates
- EWS: 38.50
- DAP: All eligible and shortlisted candidates
Category-wise cut-off scores of candidates shortlisted for WAT and PI rounds:
|Categories||Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Verbal Reading and Comprehension||Total|
|General||80 (80.04)||80 (80.17)||80 (80.14)||95|
|NC-OBC||60 (60.05)||60 (60.71)||60 (60.42)||78 (78.01)|
|SC||50 (52.15)||50 (50.93)||50 (50.59)||60 (60.24)|
|ST||30 (31.75)||30 (30.49)||30 (30.90)||40 (40.71)|
|PWD||30 (33.64)||30 (32.15)||30 (30.90)||40 (40.76)|
Weightage For Overseas Students:
|Score of Performance in Past Academics||20%|
|Score of other components like remote interviews over telephone/video conferencing as decided by the college||30%|
- Candidates should obtain the top 15 percentile bracket for GMAT or CAT score
- Candidates should acquire a minimum score of 670 for GMAT to apply to IIM Kashipur.
Important documents required for admission-
- Caste Certificate for reserve category (NC-OBC/SC/ST/DAP certificate)
- NC-OBC Certificate more than six months old of the interview date is not applicable
- EWS supporting document following GoI norms
- Marksheet of SSC/10th Std/Equivalent
- Marksheet of HSC/12th Std/Equivalent
- Degree Marksheet/Degree of Graduation
- Proof of Work Experience like relevant Certificate(s) coupled with first & last salary slips where Specific dates of joining and leaving the organization(s) was mentioned.
- Self-employed professionals may submit if they have any personal declaration of stating dates of their employment with necessary documents.
- Paid and full-time work experience should be considered after completing the Bachelor’s Degree. (Apprenticeship, Articleship, Internship, etc. should not be treated as work experience because these are an integral part of a course study).
IIM Kashipur: Placement
- IIM Kashipur offers the greatest placement opportunity with a salary package upto 45 LPA INR.
- Recruiting companies are like Angel Broking, ANZ, E&Y, Deloitte, CRISIL, Futures First, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, RBL Bank, Infosys, CARE Ratings, GMR, Analytics Quotient, HFFC, IPAC, Genpact, ElasticRun, OfBusiness, SafeExpress, FIITJEE, PitStop, PowerSolv etc.
Average Salaries sector-wise at IIM Kashipur are:
|Sectors||Average salary (INR)||Highest salary(INR)|
|IT & Analytics||14.42 LPA||26.50 LPA|
|Finance||14.42 LPA||29.10 LPA|
|Marketing||12.18 LPA||48.50 LPA|
|Strategy & Consulting||10.60 LPA||11.55 LPA|
|Operations||13.25 LPA||22.65 LPA|
|General Management||17.39 LPA||45 LPA|
|HR||12.76 LPA||14.45 LPA|
The students of IIM Kashipur also get internships in reputed companies with stipends of up to INR 4.6 lakhs. Fats and figures about stipends are mentioned below:
- Highest Stipend – 4.6 Lakhs INR
- Average Stipend – 63,000 INR
- Average Stipend of Top 100 students – 98,000 INR
IIM Kashipur also offers courses like Executive Fellow Programme [EFPM], Executive Fellow Program [EFPM] (Operations Management and Decision Sciences) and Fellow Programme in Management [FPM]. The MBA in Analytics offered by IIM Kashipur will definitely be a good option for students who are planning for CAT 2020. The above information has all details related to the course along with placements. We wish students all the best for the future.