‘Yummy and delicious Fruit Wrap’
8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
1 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
1 cup Blueberries or Raspberries
1-2 cups Strawberries
1 Large Mango
6 Flour Tortillas (10″ round)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
2. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on each tortilla.
3. Peel and thinly slice the mango and the kiwis. Cut the tops off the strawberries and slice those thin as well.
4. Lay pieces of fruit all over the tortillas.
5. Carefully roll up each of the tortillas as tight as you can.Slice the tortillas in half and serve right away. You can refrigerate these for a few hours before serving if you’d like.
6. These are a delicious and healthy summer snack for the kids!