Share a moment that added colour to your life and stand a chance to win paid lunch for 2 from Greater Jammu
The great Indian festival of colours ‘Holi’ is just a week away. We all have moments in our lives that simply add colour to our lives making it one of the best ‘Rang Barse Moment’. Greater Jammu is happy to announce the Rang Barse Moment Contest where we want you to submit a photo of one such ‘Rang Barse Moment’ from your life and don’t forget to write why is it the moment that added colour to your life using #RangBarseMoment.
One lucky winner will receive a paid lunch meal for 2 from Greater Jammu.
Rules for Entering the Contest
1. Share with us your favourite moment picture using #RangBarseMoment in the comment section.
2. Greater Jammu will share the picture on its facebook page in Rang Barse Moment Album.
3. Like the Greater Jammu facebook page so that we can tag you in the picture posted in our album.
4. You can ask your friends to like and comment on your picture.
5. The picture with maximum likes and interesting comments will win the contest. Best Comment also wins a surprise gift.
Terms & Conditions
1. Contest starts from March 16, 2019 and lasts till March 25, 2019 (3:00 p.m.)
2. Contest winner will win a lunch meal voucher for 2. The meal voucher will be applicable to the particular restaurant based in Jammu.
3. To enter the contest, picture posting in the Comment box is must along with the reason for the picture adding colour to your life.
4. Only one photo per contestant will be considered.
5. Voting will begin immediately when the FB Admin will post your photo.
6. Greater Jammu takes no responsibility for the content of the comment and doesn’t endorse it either.
7. The winner and announced on March 26, 2019 (1:00 p.m) on our Facebook page
8. Greater Jammu holds all the rights to terminate and extend the contest anytime; and to disqualify any entry if found guilty of using any fake means to get likes.
Go to the facebook page of Greater Jammu
Find the post Rang Barse Contest, also given below to participate.