There is something that we know to be true, and others that we know to be false, yet, despite this extensive knowledge that one have, there remain many things whose truth or falsity is not known. We are uncertain, to varying degrees, about everything in the future, much of the past is hidden from us; and there is a lot of the present about which we do not have full information. Uncertainty is everywhere and one cannot escape from it.
The uncertainty is boon in itself as it keeps one thoughtful and visionary and minds remain exploring the new horizons, where-as certainty is the death of wisdom, thought, and creativity, hence every politician on earth wants the public to be certain as to make them dormant in thoughts, and creativity and to block, expose of their wisdom, so that they remain ignorant as public ignorance is the government’s best friend who transgress from their rights and become helpless as to raise their finger towards the bad working, anti-people policies and corrupt practices of the vested interests in the power boon.
The politicians are twist masters and their basic aim is to create vote bank enabling them to remain on driver’s seat. To achieve the goal, they just go on bringing number of policies for the common man without realizing their implementation on the ground, as commonly said the schemes for the people living below the poverty line are framed and flouted by the policy makers while sitting in the luxurious air-conditioned rooms and billionaires make the schemes for the poor people deprived of two times meal.
The only way to elect the right persons to govern us is that we have to come up to such a level of education that we should be in a position to differentiate between the horse and the donkey. It is our ignorance that is mostly responsible for our sufferings, the educated one are required to develop the habit of continuous reading asour reading choices are biased towards things that confirm our (sometime incorrect) preconceived ideas, it can also enhance our ignorance. Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit, has limited imagination.
The world moves, and ideas that were good once are not always good. It isn’t easy for an idea to squeeze itself into a head filled with prejudice.As rightly said that reading seriously damage our ignorance, to acquire the habit of reading is to construct for our self are fuge from almost all the miseries of life. A good book, substantial magazine article or newspaper can be hugely satisfying; can teach us about things beyond our daily horizons.
The people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly might be missing out something every important. The people in the habit of reading manage their emotions,thoughts, and behaviors in such a way as to be successful in life. The developing positive reading habits in our home makes our children develop positive reading habits as well as positive attitude towards literacy in our home.
When the children observe us reading magazines, newspapers, books and other reading material, it will reinforce the importance of reading and will stimulate our children to access to reading material. Watching us while reading, it will create in a child, eagerness and liking to handle books or other reading material. The joy of reading books can’t described, what it can only be experienced. Books are read for various reasons. To pass ones leisure time, to acquire knowledge, to extract information. A young mind can be shaped and given the right direction in life by cultivation of the habit of reading. The people with reading habits don’t allow others to control them, and they don’t give someone else power over them. Such readers do not shy away from change. They do not feel fear alone time.
Reading help fight depression, make you more confident,empathetic, and a better decision maker.Reading for pleasure can help prevent conditions such as stress, depression, and dementia. The reading helps promote respect for and tolerance of others’ views. It creates more educated people in the society.The important aspect of the reading is that do not stick to a book if you are not enjoying it.
Read what interests you, not what you think you “should” read. The reading bridges many differences of opinion. The people who read find it easier to make decisions, plan,and prioritize. The reading material make uss mile, think, and weep, but the best kind is the ones that can make us laugh.
Few benefits of reading are:
1. Mental Stimulation: The reading keeps our brain active and engaged, which is a factor to prevent it from losing power. Just like other muscles in the body, thebrain also requires strong and healthyexercise which is obtained by reading.Rightly the phrase goes as “Use it or lose it”
2. Stress Reduction: We are victim of stress in our life by way of work, personal relationship or countless other issues.The stress slips away when we involve our self in reading, which transport us to other realms and distract us and keep us in present moment letting tensions drainaway and relax us.
3. Knowledge: Reading is a food for thought. The reading is a continuous flow of stream of knowledge. The more knowledge we have, the better equipped we feel. One can be relieved of all his possessions in the life, but it is only knowledge, which can never be taken from you.
4. Vocabulary Expansion: The best vocabulary make you more articulate and well spoken, which is of great help in everyone’s life carrier as it makes you more knowledgeable to interact on various subjects with confidence and authority.
5. Better writing skills: This goes hand in hand with the expansion of the vocabulary, exposure to well written and informative writings. The reading influences our own work and it provides the systematic way for putting your expression of thoughts in a convenient way.
6. Entertainment Source: This is also a pleasing habit for entertainment in one’s life by reading various books on the subject, which make us a round of world, sky and what not, thus such material carry usto a fantasy world and gives us ideas of new creations in the practical life.
7. Keep away from Seclusion: The books are acknowledged as the best friend, true guide and only best life partner of a person. The reading habit never keeps you in seclusion. The books act as barrier in becoming idle brain into devilsworkshop. The readings widen the field of creativity and gives space to under-stand true logic of the life. The readings habit tarnish the cumulative thoughts responsible for providing space to the stress and glorified vacuum is created to accommodate filtered thoughts, which enlighten the person to feel a stress free environ. Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth – a sense of humor.
Humor is a whisper from the soul, imploring mind and body to relax, let go and beat peace again.
Jamwal Mahadeep Singh
This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.