One more person was rescued from the rubble of a building that collapsed here last evening, taking the total number of people pulled out so far to 15, while at least two more are still feared trapped, a senior official said Wednesday.
A coordinated multi-agency search operation is underway to locate the two, even as Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ordered setting up a three-member committee to probe the incident and submit a report in a week. The Lucknow administration, meanwhile, ordered lodging of a case against the builder and owners of the multi-storey building in Hazratganj area, a government statement issued here said on Wednesday.
A senior official said teams from the National Disaster Response Force, State Disaster Response Force and other agencies, which have been on the rescue job since last evening, managed to rescue a woman this morning. She has been rushed to the civil hospital.