Classified | February 8, 2019


  1. LOST DL

I, Phunchok Wangail S/o Lamchung Tsephel R/o Liker, Leh Ladakh do hereby notify that I have lost my Driving License bearing Number 5108/MVDL and I’m applying for Duplicate Driving license.
Objection, if any may be conveyed to Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) Leh Ladakh within 10 days from the date of publication.


I, Rigzen Norbu S/o Stanzin Tundup R/o Hunderi Nubra, Leh Ladakh lost my class 6th pass
certificate duly issued by J & K State Board of School Education Srinagar/Leh form
Deskit Middle School Nubra, Leh Ladakh under session Annual 2003. Now I have to
apply for issuance of duplicate pass certificate. Objection if any may be sent to the J & K State Board of School Education Srinagar/Leh within 7 days from date of publication of this