Fire breaks out at Jammu Club

GJ REPORT
jammu, JUN 5: A major fire broke out on Tuesday night in city’s one of the prestigious Jammu Club here.
A fire broke out inside the store room of the Jammu Club due to a short circuit, police here said.
“The fire engulfed the dumped material inside the store,” police said adding that five fire tenders were immediately pressed into service and the flames were doused. It took more than two hours to control the fire, police added. However, no injury or damage was reported in the fire, they said.