Shop gutted in fire in Leh

GJ REPORT
LEH, JAN 20: A major fire today gutted a shop resulting into losses worth several lakhs in Leh area.
There was, however, no loss of life.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit in the shop in Chamday Labrang complex in the city today.
On getting information, Fire fighters alongwith SDRF, and police personnel and civilians managed to control the fire and restricted it from spreading to other shops in the complex.
While the exact loss is being ascertained, shop owner Dharam Vir Yadav said the loss amounted to R 15-20 lakh.
Police has taken cognizance.